In this course you will learn the fundamental concepts of human computer interaction which include user centered design approaches, usability engineering methods, interface design principles, prototyping techniques, software evaluation methods, heuristics and related application areas of interactive computer systems.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Teacher: Umer Farooq
The document provides a description of a training course on Java programming.
Java's unique architecture enables programmers to develop a single application that can run
across multiple platforms seamlessly and reliably. In this hands-on course, students gain
extensive experience with Java and its object-oriented features. Students learn to create
robust console and GUI applications and store and retrieve data from relational databases.
Students will learn how to
• Build robust applications using Java's object-oriented features
• Create robust applications using Java class libraries
• Develop platform-independent GUIs
• Read and write data using Java streams
• Retrieve data from a relational database with JDBC
- Teacher: Muhammad Husnain Gilani
1. Please see this link to understand Compiler construction.
2. This is the INTRO of the course completing 2 lectures.
- Teacher: Imran Riaz